Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I trust everyone is having a great Christmas weekend. Now that you are laying around and enjoying not being in school. I thought you might need a something to entertain you. Check out this CHRISTMAS CARD .

I discovered Hoops and YoYo via a Christmas card someone sent me. It is a pretty funny sight. It is along the same lines as Homestar Runner.

Have a Merry Christmas and Remember Xlr-8 NE2005 is starting at 6:30 pm @ The Rev. Cost is $5. SEE YOU THERE!

5 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger the devine one said...

Ha! That's awesome!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home