Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Favorite Comic

As you can see I have replaced the moving picture marquee with my favorite comic strip Calvin and Hobbes. The greatest thing about the comic strip is that each day there is a new one posted. If you frequent this blog daily you have noticed a severe lack of post. Well now Calvin and Mr. Hobbes have my back. Even though your youth pastor my not post a lot. Calvin and Hobbes will post a NEW comic daily for you reading pleasure. While they are entertaining I will load some new pictures in the marquee. Remember this Saturday is Rev Caroling and a Movie

6 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Abe said...

That comic pretty much describes my house. lol

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger the drummer said...

Brock loves Calvin and Hobbes i should probably show him this!
hahaha it is pretty funny P.A.
Much Love
BWilly

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger the devine one said...

I love that comic strip, a great idea, PA.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

tight setup PA

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read county maricopa property tax Car wax supplies patio heaters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home